Monday, February 20, 2017

Walking Stick Hoarding

The weather has been crazy here in Northern Virginia.  It went into the mid 60's here today. We should be in the middle of snow storms this time of year.

I have been craving to get out my new woodburning tools and work on some walking sticks.  Though it has been requested of me to not hoard so many sticks and branches in the house... (I did get rid of the drawer full in the freezer!)...   I was hoping that some the length of walking sticks survived somewhere. And here they were! These should give me a week's worth of work, at least.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

If you find yourself in need of walking sticks (or other sticks, for that matter) my youngest would love to have a good reason to gather sticks. She'll do so without a good reason, but would love to have a higher purpose.